TabooDana emerged from the need to have an environment, a place and a community where one can be open and free.
Where we can talk, listen and discuss about anything and everything which is considered “Taboo”. When we are in such a safe place, it leads to our growth and we emerge as a completely powerful person who is not consumed by power and still has empathy, a “Dana”.
Dana(Day-Na) is a word itself, created to define awesome people.
Khichdi at TabooDanaTM
Interesting blogs about anything and everything under the sun. Khichdi is where words mix and match freely to add flavour to our inner most thoughts and experiences
- Floored, Happy, Awed And In GratitudeAs we embark on a new journey of 2021, we would like to take out some time to look back on the roller coaster ride of 2020. We started our journey in Feb’20 with the first offline event in Kolkata and then inContinue reading “Floored, Happy, Awed And In Gratitude”
- No Biggie in Seeking Help: An Expectation SettingA good friend and a classmate from school reached out recently. The first thing he asked was how did I survive depression and made my way back “successfully” from the low. Our conversation went on to discuss some common thoughts that cross ourContinue reading “No Biggie in Seeking Help: An Expectation Setting”
- Side Effects of License for Lifetime SexDisclaimer: I have no intention to hurt anyone’s religious, social, or emotional sentiments. I might sound like an acidic agony aunt, you can call it a lockdown effect. Writing about the taboo word “sex” in your very first independent post is pretty scandalous.Continue reading “Side Effects of License for Lifetime Sex”
“T Tales by TabooDana” is a platform to publish Taboo Tales. The space will feature curated stories contributed by various authors from around the world. This is aimed at readership of people who want to explore interesting stories that will keep them intrigued and help people share these stories to their circles to keep them untwisted.
- The first person I swooned over in loveI was attending Wonderleaf Club session hosted on the occasion of Teacher’s Day. Ahanna, a sweet 9 yearContinue reading “The first person I swooned over in love”
- It is what it is-Let it goA blog I keenly follow is KreativeKali. And today I came across a thoughtfully deep and well writtenContinue reading “It is what it is-Let it go”
- An Affair only Love UnderstoodThere are somethings that only Love Understood and no else did. We all know love exists in waysContinue reading “An Affair only Love Understood”
What people say about Us
How You Can Help & Support
Participate & Publicise
You can make a difference today by signing up.Becoming a part of our initiative and sharing about TabooDana with your friends and family and slowly making an impact.
Our Social Media handles are Facebook : @taboodana & Insta @taboodana
Become a Volunteer
You can get involved today by becoming a Volunteer. Sign up and you will be joining a group of change-makers, a network strong enough to impact positive change