TabooDana emerged from the need to have an environment, a place and a community where one can be open and free.
Where we can talk, listen and discuss about anything and everything which is considered “Taboo”. When we are in such a safe place, it leads to our growth and we emerge as a completely powerful person who is not consumed by power and still has empathy, a “Dana”.
Dana(Day-Na) is a word itself, created to define awesome people.
“T Tales by TabooDana” is a platform to publish Taboo Tales. The space will feature curated stories contributed by various authors from around the world. This is aimed at readership of people who want to explore interesting stories that will keep them intrigued and help people share these stories to their circles to keep them untwisted.
- What’s this Bliss? Short Story by NazThis is a short story by Nazeen which she wrote for TabooDana’s Ink It – T Tale Writing Contest. Its a journey of a new mother and how she her searchContinue reading “What’s this Bliss? Short Story by Naz”
- The Hair by NoorThis story is won the first prize for the TabooDana’s Ink It – T Tale Writing Contest. With Ink It, we at TabooDana wanted to offer an unfiltered and rewarding opportunity toContinue reading “The Hair by Noor”
- The first person I swooned over in loveI was attending Wonderleaf Club session hosted on the occasion of Teacher’s Day. Ahanna, a sweet 9 year old, was hosting and she asked me about my favourite teacher. This tickledContinue reading “The first person I swooned over in love”
Khichdi at TabooDana
Interesting blogs about anything and everything under the sun. Khichdi is where words mix and match freely to add flavour to our inner most thoughts and experiences
- Being Anxious and Lonely – We are In This TogetherLIMITED TIME OFFER – TabooDana Avow Tales and Talks – Being Anxious and Lonely- A Muted Theater Performance by Akhshay Gandhi
- Floored, Happy, Awed And In GratitudeAs we embark on a new journey of 2021, we would like to take out some time to look back on the roller coaster ride of 2020. We started our journey in Feb’20 with the first offline event in Kolkata and then inContinue reading “Floored, Happy, Awed And In Gratitude”
- No Biggie in Seeking Help: An Expectation SettingA good friend and a classmate from school reached out recently. The first thing he asked was how did I survive depression and made my way back “successfully” from the low. Our conversation went on to discuss some common thoughts that cross ourContinue reading “No Biggie in Seeking Help: An Expectation Setting”
What people say about Us
How You Can Help & Support
Participate & Publicise
You can make a difference today by signing up.Becoming a part of our initiative and sharing about TabooDana with your friends and family and slowly making an impact.
Our Social Media handles are Facebook : @taboodana & Insta @taboodana
Become a Volunteer
You can get involved today by becoming a Volunteer. Sign up and you will be joining a group of change-makers, a network strong enough to impact positive change